+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

list of pink makro

last pero gambit event appear case pink macro...never met one until now...friend list holic id 1372794...he opened all my pink case so i start think on him as macro, decide do the more simple test ...enter and look for a pink case after got it get out and see by the time i did that i see holic again open case...think that i check just after get case .......for me only explain pink opener macro my action ...he is out of friend list....and i will erase all macro that i see on my list on sight...please dont cheat you can keep holic in your list if want but i expect people.
    not do taht....
    if you suspect other pink macro users you can continue post...i will still give them some doubt but i will check any rare think on sight....
    khermerker(594122)

Or maybe he just happened to be looking for people that had chests. I've opened chests the instant they appear because of lucky timing.

- - - Updated - - -

I just opened another that had spawned fewer than 14 seconds ago. Lucky timing.

Quote Originally Posted by JSensei View Post
    I just opened another that had spawned fewer than 14 seconds ago. Lucky timing.
    14 seconds is basically forever for a pink case, I'm jealous.

People are using macros, they are probably not going to stop. It sucks, but there isn't much you can do about it, since it doesn't even matter if they are on your friends list or not, it matters if they are on your friend's friend-list.

This comes up every Gambit, probably time to let it die.
    PPS / Hitsuji Chronicle: Pizza
    ID: 1075264

Unregistered Guest

I'm only human

While I wait for stamina to regen I check for cases. Sometimes I get lucky and get 6-10 in a row but it is more like 3-4 every 10 or 15 minutes. Plus I get the "so sorry your too slow" occasionally as well. not all fast clickers are macro's. Looking at my open list I have 2 friends that are very active and show up a lot but they still get beat by some of the less active friends that click a little bit faster. But yes id one "friend is the ONLY one clicking and you have several active on your list, it can get suspicious. Don't rush you can message the friend and ask if all else fails before kicking them. Happy hunting y'all.

Hello guys,
    I am very sorry that my behavior was suspicious.
    Yesterday I spent lots of hours in this event (all afternoon and evening), reaching the floor 100 in a short time and opening several boxes during regeneration of my focus, simply switching between opened/unopened tab. I also missed many cases because of friends of friends, and it is a bit frustrating, but I cannot know if they use macros or are very active.

I am against macros and those who use macros in such an event because it goes against other users.

Have a nice event.
    User: Holic
    ID: 1372794
    SED: ~2.34M

guys takes about 2-3 seconds to open a case and move on to another... stop blaming macros

There are times when i really want some cases and then i just refresh the windows for new ones for a while too. In that time can usualy open one in few seconds at most.
    Opening something fast doesn't necesary mean macro.
    I've seen many taken fast by Holic, but i also got some before him too.
    If u want a bit safer cases just reserve your new level up slots to active randoms instead of people with high sed and high sed friends.
    PPS: Neko, ID 955968, nyan pie for u
    DP : http://www.drapro-nutaku.dmmgames.co...a/index/131472

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    There are times when i really want some cases and then i just refresh the windows for new ones for a while too. In that time can usualy open one in few seconds at most.
    Opening something fast doesn't necesary mean macro.
    I've seen many taken fast by Holic, but i also got some before him too.
    If u want a bit safer cases just reserve your new level up slots to active randoms instead of people with high sed and high sed friends.
    This.

And they need help the most of all.

- - - Updated - - -

What proof does ANYONE have that anyone else is using macros? When I'm not actively doing stages on gambit, I sometimes just go to the cases screen and flip back and forth between the locked/unlocked tabs. There is no macro, that's just me with my fingers going back and forth. It also means I can catch pink boxes that spawn in the previous 2-5 seconds. Sometimes I get them, sometimes someone doing the exact same thing beats me to it.
    Last edited by JSensei; 01-23-2016 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SumTingRong View Post
    guys takes about 2-3 seconds to open a case and move on to another... stop blaming macros
    Anything less than 2.4 seconds (per box) is suspicious. There is a delay to open case manually, excluding bandwidth issues. Again, PER BOX.

Well, at least they balanced silver boxes (golden ones still dropping shit like last gambit)
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Credits
    i will not blame anyone, but 50% of my friends cases were opened by Tytek , Sai and Rage in ~ 4 sec