+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Percentage of players that get the 50k gambit card

I remember @Chillinfar had data on this from last gambit, but what percentage of players actually get the 50k required to get the SR card? I remember that not everyone in the top 1000 had it.

AT current, I'm at a little over 8K, which is almost as many trinkets as I had for the last gambit. Using math, I can realistically count on getting around 25k without using additional means. Fortunately, I've got about 150 radars on reserve to make it, but the question is still valid.

Do people think the 50k reward is too steep? I'm ranked around 600 this time, and I'm not, at current, on track to get it by a long shot.

Unregistered Guest
    The Alpha "killer" cards are not yet available to quadruple the output of trophies.

I looked at the top rewards for trophies myself, wondering if the top players would get them. Not looking good considering that the top reward is 2 million and the top score is 334k. However, when you take into consideration the release of the new killers, as well as the fact that most people are hoarding their radars, 2 million seems more viable.

Besides, Nutaku will just say "Buy more eGatcha tickets and glasses." This is the event that cares the least about free players.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Alpha "killer" cards are not yet available to quadruple the output of trophies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Besides, Nutaku will just say "Buy more eGatcha tickets and glasses." This is the event that cares the least about free players.
    That's why i think gambit is unfair. I don't say that everyone should get the top reward, or, at least, get 50k rewerd card as a no problem, as it was during the 2nd Gambit, but i do think that at least players who don't miss a single day of Event and spend at least several hours playing the game during the event should be able to get 50k trophies even if they don't pay. Okay, it might also require _some_ use of consumables to reach that, but come on, ending the event with HALF of the required trophies to win even the "proof of participation in the Event"/'souvenier" (the unique 50k SR card) is just a total bullshit and a spit in the face, as for me. I fother Events allow zealous players to get all the uniquuie cards, why this particular one is so fucking unfair? besides, it's not the first time we are treated like that... Sometimes the way they treat us makes me want to stop playing PPS at all and say "good bye" to Nutaku...
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

Funny fact, perocolo should be the most fair of their events, but SED cheat cards are even more unbalanced than SEC for gambit.

That's why i didn't take that event seriously (even when i got 2 R SEC), you need to get the whole deck to see a difference. With gambit instead you can take other strategy (stamina in bulk)
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

I only got the N slayer this time, i went out to beer or walk or to train at bar in the park and yet i got 25 200 trophies at the end of phase 1 without using any radar yet.
    play better
    PPS: Neko, ID 955968, nyan pie for u
    DP : http://www.drapro-nutaku.dmmgames.co...a/index/131472

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    I only got the N slayer this time, i went out to beer or walk or to train at bar in the park and yet i got 25 200 trophies at the end of phase 1 without using any radar yet.
    play better
    U cant do it without consumables or glasses. Or u are incredible lucky and always get 300 trophies. Or u opened 1000+ boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpel View Post
    U cant do it without consumables or glasses. Or u are incredible lucky and always get 300 trophies. Or u opened 1000+ boxes.
    I have used 0 radars and 0 glasses, just few shakes I got from the boxes and I ended phase 1 with 20k trophies. I had however old R beta so my multiplier was 1.56.

Credits
    Meh, i just won SR Alpha SEC, but i've used all my remaining SR WC's 5 minutes before that to level-up some random Sexy SR card, so i don't have SR WC's to max her out to lvl 100 and get full benefit from her multiplier... =\
    Thus ending up with total multiplier of 2.45 and 13,5k Trophies currently...
    And i've also used up all my 56 Radars few hours before that, before the daily restart...
    Another Event Epic Fail for me, duh... =__=;
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

Unregistered Guest
    Dunno, maybe it's just me, but the overal amount of trophies seems lower than last time around. Sitting at 35kish now, which is almost top 300 while I'm pretty sure I was already sitting at 50k+ at this point during the last gambit, but my rank was exactly the same. Last time around I needed 100k+ trophies when I pushed for a top 300 spot and looking at it currently I can't see myself needing anywhere near that amount to secure a top 300 spot this time around. Or maybe I just have bad memory, we'll see when the event ends I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic47 View Post
    Meh, i just won SR Alpha SEC, but i've used all my remaining SR WC's 5 minutes before that to level-up some random Sexy SR card, so i don't have SR WC's to max her out to lvl 100 and get full benefit from her multiplier... =\
    Thus ending up with total multiplier of 2.45 and 13,5k Trophies currently...
    And i've also used up all my 56 Radars few hours before that, before the daily restart...
    Another Event Epic Fail for me, duh... =__=;
    I actually have enough SR wilds to level up 2 or 3 cards to level 100, but I make sure that at any given time I have a MINIMUM of 100 SR wilds in case I get the slayer card. I only burn them when I have a card I want to level or if I'm looking to get a certain SED goal.

Regardless, I make sure that I always have enough to level at least one card up.