+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Credits

Question The Revival Gacha Machine

So, as some (or, maybe, "many"?) of you might've noticed , the new banner under the game window says we'll get another update, that will bring us the Revival Gacha Machine, on the 4th of February, when the current PeroGambit 4 Event will end. Does anybody know (from the original Japanese version of the game) what will it be like? According to the picture on the banner and the name of this Gacha it must be something like GHQ, only for the special Event cards from the previous Events... Another question - what will it consume to roll it - Stamina, Focus, or some special type of Tickets... (and i guess, in any way, it will, most probably, be quite pricy to roll it...)
    So, what do you think (or, maybe, know?) about it?
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

YUs

i knew this would come, I talked to one of the staff about it, and he said it would come soon :3 but I must admit, I am guessing it would be like event gacha or something like that so happy that it comes, to give late commers a chance for the goodies :3

Credits
    Coming soon is the usual answer to everything thats not implemented yet xd

The two questions are:

how much will cost (if apply)?

They will put N cards on it? (this because a lot of N cards was only from events, like Lady Astrea and Nishino Ruriko, both from Perocolo)
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

its not coming soon... they even say the date 4th feb

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chillinfar View Post
    The two questions are:

how much will cost (if apply)?

They will put N cards on it? (this because a lot of N cards was only from events, like Lady Astrea and Nishino Ruriko, both from Perocolo)
    cost? > maybe in gold, not in pero...
    put N cards > hmm, I don't know about it. Maybe 50 : 50

FKG ID : 193415625

Unregistered Guest

Give me money!

My guess this will take nutaku gold to roll (by way of revival tickets). It's a good way to get non payers to actually pay to get some of the cards they missed out on because of Nutaku derps. Yes my name is Nostrodamus, how did you know?!?!

Credits
    Blah, they won't make me pay like that. If i wanted to pay to get them, i could just pay for some e-gacha/sr-gacha tickets or consumables or whatever to win them during the events they were in. And they will definately not make me want to pay to get (to get a chance! to get, to be percise) something that i should've got for free if they won't mess-up the requirements to get it, like Gambit's 50k SR card. So in that case that would be just another useless feature for me, like medal shop, and just another way to make big spenders to spen even more, if they are obessed collectors, and started playing late to get those cards in the Events they were bound to.
    But you are, probably, right, since otherwise they could've just add some old cards to e- or sr-Gacha or to GHQ. (
    But, well, we'll find that out in half an hour... (so i won't even go to bed, no matter i'm up for over 18 hours already)
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

Credits
    ~100$ to obtain all of them. But... No, Nutaku, thx.

Credits
    The first iteration of the Revival Gacha Machine is now available and will run until the 9th of February!
    Get your favorite card from the first two Coliseum and Elite Guard Events or from the first Gambit!

Stay tuned to PeroPero Seduction as more fan favorite cards are on the way!
    Great, overpriced and doesn't cointains First EG Reward Cards, the only Card i would look for-