+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

NyanForFun Guest

borderline impossible event

what do you think about nutaku making get the 3 SR gacha tickets almost impossible to get? only top 4 have them at the moment and we have like 27 more or less til the event ends

If you are pay to play and have all slayer girls is it is not very hard to get 2M EP but for for free players it is imposible to get get 2M EP.
    Do I think it is a problem that players who spend 200+$ get 3x SR-Gacha ? No.

If they got a SR-girl at 2 M EP I been more upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Opalia24 View Post
    If you are pay to play and have all slayer girls is it is not very hard to get 2M EP but for for free players it is imposible to get get 2M EP.
    Do I think it is a problem that players who spend 200+$ get 3x SR-Gacha ? No.

If they got a SR-girl at 2 M EP I been more upset.
    Clearly this is not the case. If only a handful of players get the 2M goal, then it's set too high. A lot of people still pay and will not get even close to that.

But then again, Gambit is an event that sets most goals well outside the reach of players. Depending on how it shakes out the last day, it's quite possible that most of the top 1000 will not even get the 50k card. I'm sitting at JUST over 50k, and I'm in place 425. Even if a few over 500 of us get the 50k card, it's still true that a bunch of people that technically 'win' the event will not even get one of the better prizes.

Gambit is pretty much a broken event. It still pays out some good prizes to people, but the rarer prizes only go to a few.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JSensei View Post
    Clearly this is not the case. If only a handful of players get the 2M goal, then it's set too high. A lot of people still pay and will not get even close to that.

But then again, Gambit is an event that sets most goals well outside the reach of players. Depending on how it shakes out the last day, it's quite possible that most of the top 1000 will not even get the 50k card. I'm sitting at JUST over 50k, and I'm in place 425. Even if a few over 500 of us get the 50k card, it's still true that a bunch of people that technically 'win' the event will not even get one of the better prizes.

Gambit is pretty much a broken event. It still pays out some good prizes to people, but the rarer prizes only go to a few.
    I'm in place 400 with barely over 50k and from what I can tell less then 500 people will hit that mark. They dun broke it gud..

Quote Originally Posted by JSensei View Post
    But then again, Gambit is an event that sets most goals well outside the reach of players.
    It really is set up so most people wont get the rewards. Also I feel like this event is super time consuming to just do. I've spend like 6 hrs the last two days burning through my temporary stamina items and I still have more to go through.

Also can someone tell me what the max multiplier is? I'm just curious what score I would have with that instead of just my current, 2.88 with 1 Rslayer. I've gotten about 50k trophies with that, so about 17.4k without the multiplier.

I feel like this event is just way different than the others in terms of prizes. In the other 2, I can easily get the E-Gacha Ticket, while here it's almost impossible as F2P. Last time I checked only 50 ppl had it. It's sad because in Super Elite Guard event I can get all the EP rewards without even trying while here I have to spend shitload of time burning through my temp items and I just got to 50k yesterday. They should balance things a bit between events.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nip101 View Post
    It really is set up so most people wont get the rewards. Also I feel like this event is super time consuming to just do. I've spend like 6 hrs the last two days burning through my temporary stamina items and I still have more to go through.

Also can someone tell me what the max multiplier is? I'm just curious what score I would have with that instead of just my current, 2.88 with 1 Rslayer. I've gotten about 50k trophies with that, so about 17.4k without the multiplier.
    Max Multiplier is x38.75

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAngel View Post
    Max Multiplier is x38.75
    Natsu Tsudami New Alpha SR - 2.3x
    Miharu Tamaki Old Alpha SR - 2.0x
    Nichika Tadakoro New Alpha R - 2.0x
    Awa Dobashi Old Alpha R - 1.5x
    Kawakami Michiko New Alpha N - 1.2x
    Karen Ozaki Old Alpha N - 1.2x
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    2.3*2*2*1.5*1.2*1.2=19.872x total. How did you get 38.75x?

there are still the betas from the first phase

Credits
    Meh, i just don't understand how do you earn 50k Trophies with only an R Slayer and playing f2p. I'm breaking myself, and can't make it even to 30k while this time i even got a Beta SR SEC (Miharu Tamaki) in the middle of Phase 2 and maxed her out on the next day...
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016