+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the first 1000?

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Unregistered Guest

Question the first 1000?

Hey, I read that you'll get a SR SED card if you get to 1000th overall rank first. Does this mean that I cant get it anymore because there already are 1-1000 ranks taken? I am confused!

Your ranking is checked at the end of the event (about 2 weeks). So just finish in the top 1000 to get the card

Unregistered Guest
    Oh so i just need to get rank 1000 at the end of event so i get it?

It's harder than it sounds. The last day of the event, there is a big push from everyone below 1000 to get above 1000. Unless you grind the last day, it's not uncommon to lose 200 ranks while you sleep. You have to hit this event hard to get under 1000 and stay there.

1K rank was since start. At least isn't like 3rd perocolo (only the first 100)
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Quote Originally Posted by chillinfar View Post
    1K rank was since start. At least isn't like 3rd perocolo (only the first 100)
    First 100 is bonkers. As a relatively new F2P, I haven't cracked the top 100 yet in anything. I can get top 250 or so, but 100 is just so far beyond my capability. Kudos to anyone with that kind of ability.

Quote Originally Posted by JSensei View Post
    First 100 is bonkers. As a relatively new F2P, I haven't cracked the top 100 yet in anything. I can get top 250 or so, but 100 is just so far beyond my capability. Kudos to anyone with that kind of ability.
    Well, I wouldn't say kudos to them because it's not something thats hard to do for paying players, and most of top 100 are indeed paying.
    I remember when I checked rewards tab during some event and I saw only top 100 get the SR. It kinda surprised me, nutaku went nuts on this one. They probably checked how much more money they are gonna earn from players pushing to top 100

That perocolo was a trap lol, making us spend the stored pudding from all other events before it.
    Had lots of it, and spent most of it to get that top 100 card, thinking it's gambit next event so i restock it anyway. Then they introduced the burgers and shakes crap At least eventualy it became like half half and made some original pudding back xd
    PPS: Neko, ID 955968, nyan pie for u
    DP : http://www.drapro-nutaku.dmmgames.co...a/index/131472

Quote Originally Posted by Balek View Post
    Well, I wouldn't say kudos to them because it's not something thats hard to do for paying players, and most of top 100 are indeed paying.
    I remember when I checked rewards tab during some event and I saw only top 100 get the SR. It kinda surprised me, nutaku went nuts on this one. They probably checked how much more money they are gonna earn from players pushing to top 100
    Even if you're a paying player, it still takes a LOT of work. Make no mistake about it. The paying players hustle to get the top spots. I mean, think about it. Even if you can weak seduce guards, Rage has eliminated 385 of them so far. That's a LOT of work to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by JSensei View Post
    Even if you're a paying player, it still takes a LOT of work. Make no mistake about it. The paying players hustle to get the top spots. I mean, think about it. Even if you can weak seduce guards, Rage has eliminated 385 of them so far. That's a LOT of work to do that.
    Yeah that's true but he is top 1-3, not top 100. It's not that hard to get to 90-100 if you are a paying player. Sure, it also requires time but it's not that super hard. 100th player has 143 EG's eliminated right now and I have 67. Note that I've been playing yesterday for like 4 hours maybe and today 1-2 so it's really not that much. Also notice that if you are paying player and have slayers, you can kill even more of them. I'm full F2P.