+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Unregistered Guest

Question Elixir and Sexual Energy DRinks are gone in EG6

Greetings Everyone:

Did anyone of you already noticed that the Sexual Energy drinks and Elixir are not available anymore to purchase with pero? or maybe it's just me that I am having a paranoic attack.

If this is true... well... going for the Super Elite Guards it's gonna be very though.

PD: Sorry for my bad english, but it isn't my native languaje

lol yea, they probably forgot to add them xd
    PPS: Neko, ID 955968, nyan pie for u
    DP : http://www.drapro-nutaku.dmmgames.co...a/index/131472

If they forgot, they are still forgetting. They are no longer available for pero. Only points. But you still get a few from the event.

Credits
    Meh i never use them anyway. Having 1.4 M SED during Elite Guard Events and playing constantly to not let my Focus stay full allows me to kill all EGs i encounter up to the very end of Event solo with one-two full sed attacks (having alot of extra time in reserve, so i can even poke other people's SEGs) always getting x3 Points from them and ending up above position 500 in the final ranking - that's just fine for me. As for SEGs - i just poke mine and share and poke other people's SEGs to get SEG Elimination counts and get loot, or, sometimes, help my friends who are getting stick with their SEGs and can't finish them off in time and don't have any active "whales" to kill their SEGs at the given time or don't have them on their list at all. And "Whales" mostly prefer to get maximum EP from those SEGs, and are already powerful enough to deal with them without us halving their Inhibition with SexDrinks. Elixirs have no purpose since Multispawn is present - just poke someone else's SEG/EG and wait until it will get killed to be able to spawn another SEG/EG yourself just like as if you'd ward it off using Elixir.
    I don't know - maybe some "Whales" that get SEGs of some insane level halve their Inhibition with Sexdrinks or ward them off with Elixirs, but i guess they can always buy them with gold if they need them that much, if they are buying so much of other stuff with it.
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

Players in top 51 to top 1000 gets same rewards except some Wild cards and in long run players gets more Wild cards than they can ever use.
    Top 50 or better is just for P2W players imo. So after 3M EP which will take less than a week to get there are no further rewards from getting EP.
    Getting 300 SED kills is still hard so imo players should always cut hp in half on bosses with more than 10 M Hp.
    I refuse to hit a SED with more than 1 small hit if the summoner have not cut the boss's hp inA half.
    More than one burger per SED kill is a no go for me otherwise I will not have enogth Afor 300 kills.

You don't have to do it alone. If you get friends with CRAZY high SED, you just poke and ride on their coat tails. I know Rage DESTROYED (ahem... seduced) many SEGs for me in one shot after I got my requisite poke in.

Super Elite Guard is all about friends that help. And you get crazy support rewards, too.

I don't use them too often anyway because they reduce the amount of EP you get from EG. I will use them every now and again on SEG, becasue when I 1st run into them for some dumb reason they are like LV 40 with a bigllion HP and can't be killed even with super strong friends, after i run into those about 5 times i start to get level 5-20 ones. which can be killed with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by kainpen View Post
    LV 40 with a bigllion HP and can't be killed even with super strong friends
    There's no SEG that Rage can't take down

And where did you guys found out that this time we are gonna have to do 300 kills? Last time it was 150.

Quote Originally Posted by Balek View Post
    There's no SEG that Rage can't take down

And where did you guys found out that this time we are gonna have to do 300 kills? Last time it was 150.
    300 is for the best reward.

100 = card
    200 = ticket (last time e-gacha)
    300 = ticket (last time SR gacha)

I didn't make it to 300 last time, but I got 260 or so. It was enough to get the card and the e-gacha ticket. Mostly, I just wanted the rewards. Even if you only poke a SEG, you get 2 rewards, and SEGs drop the best rewards. They don't ALWAYS drop them, but you can get better rewards from a SEG than you can get with regular EG.

And yes, Rage is the king of SEG hunting. It's so very nice to have him on my friends list. I may as well give shout outs to a few awesome people. @Tomaa, @Mithril, @Chillinfar, @Christofor, @Arekusu, @AYHIDRION, and @Massume took care of most of my SEGs and/or shared a bunch.

They're all super great people to have on your list. I would not have gotten even CLOSE to 200+ SEGs without them.