+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Are some players just spending 1000$s on PeroPero Seduction?

SeagullWatcher have 70,362,198 EP and SED 240,503.
    Teory he could get a max EP with all bonus Cards and get +200% (from most dammage and last hit) of
    7.02 * 240,503 * 2 * 3 /100 = 101300 EP per hour.

Event last for 14 day so highest teoretc EP for him at event would be
    14 days * 24 h/day * 101,300 EP/h = 34 M EP without using Pudding. To ge this he need max bonus all the time and to play 24h per day for 14 days.
    70,362,198 - 34,036,754 = 36,325,442 from pudding.
    Each pudding give max 50,649 EP. He spend at lest 718 puddings.
    More likely he spend 800 puddings and each pudding just cost 1$ each.

On top of that he must have spend another 2-300 $ to get all the bonus Cards.

Maybe I misunderstand someting but to me it looks like he have just spend over 1000$ just on one event.

Yes, there are people who will go that far to win competitively. To the point that they'll practically bankrupt themselves just to have bragging rights. That's what companies involved in whale-hunting aim for, and it's increasingly common now.

64 percent of all F2P games' in-app purchases come from 0.2 percent of their players.

That's a fraction of a percent, guys.

These are people who are prepared to spend 7 thousand dollars a month to stay on top of the leaderboards.
    Last edited by Skulkraken; 07-12-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Credits
    Indeed, some people will just spend tons of money. That said, there is a daily bundle one can buy that gives you puddings cheaper. He might have stacked up on those since the game start, although that won't make it tons cheaper of course.

We'll be able to catch up later on. As long as the other events roll out well, we'll be able to stockpile enough items to keep pace with the big spenders.

Unregistered Guest
    being in top 10 myself I can tell you seagul spent atleast ~1.5k$ atleast at this point, probably more lol. Card revleals/Event tickets/Donation for kurito/Event puddings It does not come cheap. Look at peoples' SED, i've donated shitton of puddings and other shit to the squirel to level up my cards and my SED isn't even that big 200k+, anybody with similar sed donated ~100$ to kurito at this point or cheated on the event with alt accounts and farmed elimination awards. Some have done both lol.

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style Change
    That's some scary insight on in-app purchases there

The little 1/day pudding sets are a fair deal for a little boost. I started picking up the 10g/pudding and 100g/3 pudding deals a bit before the event started and mostly throughout it. Definitely given me more worth than all the 300g event tickets I handed over
    PPS: 3m+ SED
    Hitsuji: 85 Nina

Credits
    Quite interesting info being shown here, both mathematical and statistical.

Most likely PPS has some high-payers, and I as a F2P player don't have anything against that. I mean, it's their choice, and they help to keep to game alive.
    Also, at this point, their cash spendings don't really mean a problem for us F2P guys. It's not like games when your set of whatever (units, resources, cards, etc) goes straight against another player's, with the result of resources being taken from the player who lost (as happens in other games).
    I do believe though, when the PVP-style event comes up, then those spenders could cause some uproar 'cause they'll likely become unbeatable. But still, that should affect only our rankings, and nothing more.
    I actually think that PPS protects the F2P players quite fairly, compared to other games.

During this event, for example, what got most of us stuck on lower rankings wasn't exactly due to those cash-spenders being at the top ranks, it was the goddamm 8.7m guards issue. Cash-spending gave them the possibility of beat that wall and get better results, I agree, but it's somehow predictable to happen.

I agree with [MENTION=67]Skulkraken[/MENTION] when he says that we'll be able to catch up later on.
    LoV ID: Danex (RIP LoV)
    PPS ID: 574023 (Dropped)
    Currently Playing: MWA

My signature :3 Newbie stuff, don't kill me :c

I am in full agreement with Danex that PPS treats F2P people fairly. Far more so than with most games.

I'm also in agreement with Skulkraken. We will catch up with the big spenders in about a month or two..depending on how each of us plays. The amount of time, lucky draws, etc. It will be very hard to be #1 in any rankings without spending money, but things will be far more competitive in later events.

The only issue I see is perhaps with PVP events like Danex mentioned, but there will only be like 20 people at most that will be truly 'unbeatable'...probably.

Now, for something totally off topic, but I suppose I'll toss out an educated guess....with the new Nutaku game that is going to be released, I foresee 'spending money' making a far bigger difference. For those who are willing to spend money like that on a game I would suggest holding on to your cash until then; however, I do deeply thank anyone who supports PPS..and any Nutaku game really. ♥
    PeroPero: Zerana (879179) 55 out of 62 PeroFriends
    Osawari Island: CR20OG4XY3FGUTSJJ8599 (10 out of 10. Ty everyone ♥)

Kamihimi Project R:

ID: 879179
    Name: Zerana
    Eidolon: Phoenix lvl 55 (Will always change my main Eidolon to match event weakness)
    45 out of 49 Friends

Mononofu: White Lilly Battle Princesses

Friend ID: Zerana
    31 out of 50 Friends

Flower Knight Girl: 818588405 (27 out of 31 Allies)

Credits
    We'll definitely sometime catch up in SED and similar, that is for sure (minus payer-exclusive cards) but we'll never be able to compete for the top spot vs payers since they'll just buy tons of items to continue doing their thing. Not that we really need to, though, who the heck cares about ranking? Well aside from a select few.

Other than that i do have to agree that freemium players are treaded quite fairly. I'd still love for us to be able to get the exclusive cards SOMEHOW, like i said in another thread about making them have a chance to appear in "guaranteed SR" gachas, but i can understand if they want to keep some of the cards for paying players only.

That said, 1,5k$? Sheesh, i would never do that. But thanks anyways to those who do because it gives nutaku more money to keep DMM happier!

PvP

PvP are a paper-stone-sicser game with Moe-Babe-Sexy I hear. Each player start with 5 girls they have selected. Each turn players selecet a girl each if both players chousen have same type the girl with higest power win otherwise type desides winner. So with luck 5 N-girl can beat 5 SR-girls. Maybe each turn the girl that Looses is removed from game and game go on untill one player have no more girls to play.

In PvP players just need 5 SR-girls and it is not so hard to get 5 SR-girls to level 100.
    Power only go up a few points for each level after 100 but that few points might matter a lot in PvP.
    That might make Ex-Wild really usefull.