+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a Letdown

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Unregistered Guest

What a Letdown

Boy that was easy. Getting to 3 million EP that is.
    Though I somehow feel unfulfilled because the amount/type of rewards seems lackluster.
    Also those 3 revival tickets? You can't use them till AFTER the event ends. So sad, so pissed. Oh well. I hope they make the second half better.

Yes that was...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Though I somehow feel unfulfilled because the amount/type of rewards seems lackluster.
    Also those 3 revival tickets? You can't use them till AFTER the event ends. So sad, so pissed. Oh well. I hope they make the second half better.
    Only if they bring back the drinks, removed intentionally to force cash.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

I'm not QUITE to 3M yet. I'm around 2.5. I'll hit 3 million by tonight I think.

Quote Originally Posted by chillinfar View Post
    Only if they bring back the drinks, removed intentionally to force cash.
    Drinks are back, and their lack of was unintentional this time :P

Quote Originally Posted by blobz View Post
    Drinks are back, and their lack of was unintentional this time :P
    drinks are useful anytime. You think in that way because a lot of us are over 1M sed, think about who aren't.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

7. Quote Originally Posted by chillinfar View Post
    drinks are useful anytime. You think in that way because a lot of us are over 1M sed, think about who aren't.
    he said they were not removed on purpose and they are already back in pero shop
    Last edited by Tomaa; 02-15-2016 at 10:52 AM.

Japanes server have rewards all the way up to 1B EP = 1000M EP. I hope we get that soon too even though most free players wount be able to get 1B EP - lol.

Credits
    Pretty sure the first EG event had rather lackluster rewards too. And what does it really matter if we can't use them until after the event? Just enjoy the silly ride and collect rewards for poking things.

Meanwhile i'm drowning my friends with elite guards, 8 up and there might be more if their EGs die before mine...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chillinfar View Post
    Yeah, I'm only at 200k SED and 600k EP. I haven't used any drinks yet, but now that I can buy with pero, I will be using them like crazy. I can get up to about 1mil HP if perfectly timed, plus a focus roll from the slots.