+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Share

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Please Share

Coming up on the second half of EG event soon. Just to let you know I will be sharing my SEG's with all my friends. Please share a few hits and I will return the favor. Together we can seduce the girl and earn lots of rewards!

I suppose we can make this the new SEG thread. Toss up your account number and we'll add each other.

I don't have any spots right now, but toss me a pie, and I'll boot an inactive. Let's win this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JSensei View Post
    I suppose we can make this the new SEG thread. Toss up your account number and we'll add each other.

I don't have any spots right now, but toss me a pie, and I'll boot an inactive. Let's win this thing.
    Shot rigt between her legs... nice top card!

1.29M+ event sed so far.

BTW If you want to add your id to this thread please do so and have a couple of friend slots open or requests will bounce off :P
    (you can safely clear off friends that have been absent 30 days or more. use your own judgment.)
    Last edited by Big Fat Troll; 02-16-2016 at 09:30 AM.

well i clear my friend list....has passed time well 19 people and my sed...well is low 1.3m for event T.T i hope get luck with my 2 e-gacha
    Last edited by khermeker; 02-15-2016 at 06:29 PM.
    khermerker(594122)

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Event SED: 3.7M, 1 spot left
    https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mattress90

My Games: Harem Heroes, Kamihime Project

Wow, so many super elite guards! This just may be the best yet. Just woke up to 12, that's right, 12 SEG's in my battle list..
    Don't forget to hit them with a sexual energy drink if they have 20m points or above. That will help the seduction count.

I'm just gonna leave this here...

http://www.lizlyle.lofgrens.org/LyleJour/Remoras.jpg

(I promise I'll share all the ones I find though)

Toadskfy Guest

Just tease as well so I know it's not a random "gift reply" friend request.

Credits

I don't have a very high SED, but I will do my best to help out everyone!

Just want to say thank you to everyone in this thread sharing SEGs and helping take out the SEGs that get shared. It's so much more fun playing as a community, and so VERY much easier.