+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

In defense of certain players

Every time there is a gambit event, a handful of players get flagged as cheaters. The one with the biggest target on his back is Evil Angel.

I'm going to be honest. Does he cheat? I don't know. I suspect that he doesn't, but since I don't watch him play, I refuse to accuse him of it.

The bigger question is, do I care?

No.

Let me lay a few other facts on people.

Let's just assume that EA cheated on pink boxes. Okay. He got more than his share of crap from boxes.

Do you know who opened more silver boxes for me than anyone? EA.

I'm not sure if he opened more gold boxes for me than a couple other high ranking players, but he was one of the ones that opened the most for me.

Did I benefit from that? Absolutely.

In a few days, we start the next EG event. Can I handle more than my share of guards? Sure. Phase 1 is no problem.

Phase 2 is another story. Could I possibly take down 100 SEGs solo? I'm going to go on record as saying that I probably can't. If I did, I'd have to SERIOUSLY deplete either my tiny stash of e-gacha tickets and/or puddings.

When I run into a SEG next event, who am I going to turn to? I'm going to turn to the vary types of players that were accused of cheating. The same ones that also share 50-100 SEGs each per event.

Feel free to get on a moral 'high horse and win a battle. "Yeah, I told THOSE macro using fags that they're fags." Oof! I'm sure they cried all night. I know I wept bitter tears as I was insulted. But you know what? I'm going to get WAY better rewards in the next event. SEGs drop SR Wilds and puddings even if you poke them. 300 pokes gets you 600 decent items. And it gets you in the top 500 for assists. And it gets you in the top 1000 for a limited SR card.

So win that battle. I'll happily win the war.

like I've said before, you CAN get unlock friends' boxes before the 'macros'. you just need effort. too much QQ in PPS.

You don't need to suck someone to stop the macro shitstorm. EA already did it proving who is following him.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Quote Originally Posted by chillinfar View Post
    You don't need to suck someone to stop the macro shitstorm. EA already did it proving who is following him.
    I just don't see why it's such a shit storm. You miss out on pink boxes. Boo hoo. You lose some pinks, you gain silvers and golds, and you clean house in EG.

Why do people care so much about the pinks? They rarely even have anything GOOD in them.

Mostly, I'm just tired of the toxicity. Why does it have to be a shitstorm every 3rd event? It's only a shitstorm if people MAKE it one.

I was not wrong when I said you are similar to hitler wife she does not care about her EVIL husband because he just fucks her and give her big enjoyment . you only care about yourself so you are selfish I am unlike you caring to give good gaming EXP to my freinds so I remove cheaters to give them a chance to open pink cases . you are poor weak in the same time this is because you do not know that you can rank for free if you cheat just get full multiplier and snatch all pink cases this will give tons of pero shake halves and radars so you have to pay only for SECs not recovery items and this is exteremly unfair this is why you are poor . and weak because there are alot other players who can take down your SEG so I advice you to find onther non EVIL non cheating husband to fuck you
    Last edited by Ladies lover; 03-11-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Can't say I have any need for a husband to fuck me. I already have a wife and two girlfriends, so yeah... I'm pretty well taken care of in that regard.

I'll also point out that I have a daughter that just turned four days old, and she cries less than you.

I should also point out that it's not a matter of being selfish. It's a matter of having fun with the game. Clearly, the game is not fun for you because it stresses you out so much. Seriously, you spend your time studying a dude for two weeks? That can't be fun.

But hey. To each their own. I'll stick to my ways of having fun, and you can enjoy your ways.
    Last edited by JSensei; 03-11-2016 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladies lover View Post
    I was not wrong when I said you are similar to hitler wife...
    I stopped reading after seeing hitler just to respectfully ask people to do one thing. Stop using one of history's most notorious killers to gripe about a click this, click that game just to get your point across. Its a little sickening when comparing the two.
    Pero pero ID 860997 Pie my girl for an add (1M non-event SED please)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    I stopped reading after seeing hitler just to respectfully ask people to do one thing. Stop using one of history's most notorious killers to gripe about a click this, click that game just to get your point across. Its a little sickening when comparing the two.
    It's almost like people haven't heard of Godwin's Law.

Quote Originally Posted by JSensei View Post
    It's almost like people haven't heard of Godwin's Law.
    I have now. And its kinda sad it gets to that point. Such is the world we live in.
    Pero pero ID 860997 Pie my girl for an add (1M non-event SED please)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    I have now. And its kinda sad it gets to that point. Such is the world we live in.
    Strictly speaking, Godwin's Law only says that if a debate goes on long enough, SOMEONE will make a comparison to Hitler and/or nazis, but it's generally accepted to also mean that when someone DOES make that comparison, they've automatically lost the argument by default. In fact, that was my understanding of it until I read up on it on Wikipedia.

I'm also bothered by how quickly people use homosexuality as an insult around here too. Shockingly, I wasn't called a fag, but even if he didn't use the word, the implication is there.

In a perfect world, neither Hitler nor insults regarding sexual orientation would no longer be insults, but we don't live in that world yet. I hope to some day.