+ Reply to Thread

Thread: limited cards?

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

limited cards?

will they return? or is this the only chance to get em?

and what about the collesium cards, are they a one time gig too`?

no idea, if you ask nutaku chances are they're gonna say 'there might be revivals as the game progresses!'

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    no idea, if you ask nutaku chances are they're gonna say 'there might be revivals as the game progresses!'
    Default answer ^^
    I don't think that cards return before we catch up with the japanese version.

I don't think so in my opinion. If they do revive some older limited cards. It would have to be after we "get" the new cards or in certain events like they've been doing now.
    PeroPero Seduction
    Shunnosuke ID: 127088

Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    That revival exists: Event Gacha.

However, Nutkau made a mess on last days: they put the Elite guards who never offered on their respective events (and only via SR guaranteed tickets). Maybe this will be the way to get them later.
    Last edited by chillinfar; 12-13-2015 at 08:26 AM.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Credits
    "SR Guranteed" is something like 1 ticket per month (login bonus) or so, and there is no actual guarantee you'll get an SR card from it, since there are alot of non SR cards there, and only one in the deck is always SR. And even if you'll get a lucky pick or use a Card Reveal item (which are quite rare, too) and get an SR card, there is still no guarantee that it will be a new one, and not one you already have. The only "Guaranteed" gacha in PPS is R gacha, where all 6 cards are always Rs (and, sometimes, 5 R 1 SR). Other Gachas are pretty much the same as N Gacha, only with diferent list of available cards and drop rates, imo. Going this way, they could've just sell the cards for real money from the very beginning. (since, no one will be able to collect all teh cards in teh game, and even if i'd like to get some particular card, i can't be sure that i'll get it even if i'll pay to, say, buy some E-Gacha tickets and Card Reveals (i can just get a bunch of other random cards, including N cards available in the N gacha and waste my money this way)
    Stopped playing all Nutaku's games (and, thus, using HBC and other related forums) around 06.2016

Or pay $20 for a bundle and "good luck" (we know how bad are rates from those paid gachas)
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

urg.. i hate games with "Unoptainable stuff it ruin it D: i am kinda a "Must get em all" and this is a tough pill to swallow

- - - Updated - - -

And that 50.000 stamp card... D: