+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Dude8000 Guest

Super Elite Guard SR

Hi,

could someone please explain to me how to get the Super Elite Guard SR?
    Obviously during second phase but what are the exact conditions?
    Do I have to kill 150 Super Elites? Cuz that's whatI red about the last Events.

Thanks in advance

yes, 150 SEG kills. poking them might work as well (weak hit on a friend's SEG, assuming your friend's SEG dies). any SEGs you find count as 1 if it dies as well.

lol, previous ones was 100 to get SR (turned down from 300 after shitstorm at 2nd EG). I have bad feelings about the changes on eGacha.

- - - Updated - - -

And i'm forced to cash because 1.2M SED will be low and friendlist started to be thinner and weaker (blocked by most whales after the "macro Führer" fiasco in perogambit).
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Unregistered Guest
    You started a massive QQ thread, removed multiple of them because you couldn't benefit from them and now you're surprised they can't be arsed to add you back now you want to leech off them? Colour me not surprised to be honest.

Last time I had no issues getting the 100 kills last time, as the SEG boost from reaching 100k EP or what it was during first phase was huge, however I kinda doubt SEG rate will be as high this time as around. Either way, poking should be enough, so keep an eye on the support list and hope you have some active friends that spot a lot of SEGs and people are around to finish them off.

I don't removed them, i got kicked, that's different and i don't regret it. Blocklist is blocklist, I can't do nothing with that except handle things by myself.

And we still without knowing how will work the new SEG summmon rate. According to Nutkau, rate via EP is 6% + any other did by cards from eGacha. This means, from 100 times you summon elite guard, 6 will be SEG.

You're missing the base discovery rate, you know.

The rate you're talking about is the BONUS. If you get 300k ep, you will have an additional 6 out of every 100 be SEGs. But if the base rate is 1%, it would then come to a total of 7/100 (or if the base is 10%, it would then be 16/100).

read again the EP part from announce

I just read the announcement again.

@Shadowfae is correct in saying there is a base rate. If you clear the 300,000 EP hurdle, you will get base rate + 6%. If you have an alpha slayer (rare or higher), you will get some additional percentage as well. The second phase alpha slayers have a slightly higher boost.

There is still some base encounter rate, but meeting the EP hurdle will INCREASE it by 6%. My Alpha SR will give me +3%. So my total SEG rate will be base rate +9%.

This is further backed up by reading the event tab, which says it will increase the rate.

That said, the event tab says that SECs will increase EP. To an extent, this is true, but not directly. The rate is still the same. 33.3333 HP for one EP (assuming you dealt the most damage and finish it). But the difference is, you can kill them faster. Considering I nearly doubled my base SED from EG 4 and lucked out and got an alpha slayer, I can practically do a weak seduction that is as powerful as my full seductions from the last event. Girls that took 60-120 minutes are wiped out in 15-30 minutes, and I'm currently taking down girls that would have been out of my range last event in 30-45 minutes. So indirectly, I am getting SIGNIFICANTLY more EP, but it is by being able to take down more girls faster, not by getting any multiplier on the EP drops.

We will see it working in 2 days and knowing Nutkau something bad will come.

P.S: burned my eGachas, no cards (not even former event cards). Box still 14/19 since 3rd EG.

If you're that concerned, send them a ticket. Based on what it says, it says INCREASE the rate. Unless the base rate is 0%, it should be SOMETHING.

In THEORY, you could start in phase two and still win the whole damn thing. In all likelihood that is impossible, but it is theoretically possible. A person that started in phase 2 SHOULD still be able to encounter SEGs eventually.