+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. PeroPero
  2. PeroPero Seduction Integration

Unregistered Guest

PeroGambit #4, Better or worse then #3?

I think this gambit is closer to the way it was in then second round. So far the distribution of silver and gold keys is about 50/50. and pink cases/keys has been about 67/33. Also the contents seem to be evenly spread to appropriate cases. So far so good...lets gamble! LoL

If you have 1000+ N-keys you get pink cases/key 100/0.
    It is good to save up for pink keys in other events.
    Unused keys from 3th gambit are given back to players when 4th event start.
    First half of 3th gambit was bugged non of my 100 friend got the SR-Girl in first half of the event.
    This mistake was fixed and the SR-girl was easy to get in 2nd half of 3rd gambit.

In this event the chance of the SR-Girl is around 1 in 15 when using silver keys as is intended.

4th Gambit dont seems to be buged so it is better than 3rd imo.

also no more of that ugly boss

Now the golden guard is her sister (Lisa Shimozono). She is feminazi like Riza? (seems to be sexy type like her)

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: Now extra stage is slower, 6% per roll.
    Last edited by chillinfar; 01-21-2016 at 12:08 PM.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

seem the same as last gambit event, i think the OP is getting lucky, while I am half way first 100 this is normal for me for now, but drops seem to be the same 10 golds only 1 key, while I am only gotten 5 silver and 2 keys, 15 pink case 2 keys. This is normal for me with the pink case, I never have to fight against marco users since i get large number of pink case they just open everything for me. but OMG the silver guard she is so cute, but crazy, i know i seen her on the start up screen before, was she already released as a card I really want to get her as a card.

Quote Originally Posted by kainpen View Post
    was she already released as a card I really want to get her as a card.
    Not sure if she was already released but odds are they will make it a Sr card that costs like 1k medals or whatever they did for the sheep girl

She's from the 2nd PPS movie (1st one was Lilith Lil), is highly sure to see her as FB campaign like Lilith.

Well, Nutkau still at doubt to still evil or not seeing event behavior
    Last edited by chillinfar; 01-21-2016 at 03:04 PM.
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

Unregistered Guest
    Pink boxes giving temporary consumables rather than permanent ones make this Gambit worse than the previous one no matter what other changes happened imo.

To be honest, this gambit doesn't feel any different than the last gambit imo. I am however making some smart choices to increase my chances this time doe.
    PeroPero Seduction
    Shunnosuke ID: 127088

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pink boxes giving temporary consumables rather than permanent ones make this Gambit worse than the previous one no matter what other changes happened imo.
    I agree. Can no longer stock up for Elite Guard.